Monday, March 1, 2010

WEEK NINE - 1st March 2010

This week I'm doing something I don't intend to do very often.  I'm donating to the same charity two weeks in a row.  But as my father-in-law is bravely battling lymphoma at the moment, I think it is very fitting.

Last week I sponsored Karen & Riley, my beautiful friend and her son,  who are both shaving their heads for the World's Greatest Shave



This week I'm sponsoring another beautiful person, the inspirational Cate Bolt.  Read all about why she is shaving her head here.


The Leukaemia Foundation's World’s Greatest Shave is one of Australia’s biggest fundraising events.  Money raised is used by the Leukaemia Foundation to fund free services to support patients and families living with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders. It also funds blood cancer research to find better treatments and cures.

Sponsor Cate by clicking here.  I hope you will join me.

See you next week.

1 comment:

Cate Bolt said...

Thanks so much for your support Thea