Monday, January 25, 2010

WEEK FOUR - 25th January 2010

As we drove to the Sunshine Coast yesterday we passed a car with 'Angel Flight' on it.
As angels have a special meaning for me this week I took that as a sign.

So this week's $5 donation goes to Angel Flight Australia
It's not as easy as typing in your details and hitting send this time.  You will have to download the form in either PDF or Word form, fill in your details, then e-mail it.  But, go on, it's worth the effort.

Who's feeling generous this week?

2 comments:

life and the memoirs said...

Hi Thea,
Living in Melbourne I had not heard of Angel Flight Australia, what an amazing charity! I'm about to arrange my donation. Regardless of the amount we donate I'm certain it helps to make a difference to someone and is greatly appreciated.
Monday now rolls around and I think to myself which charity are we going to support this week? Gee it's a great way to start my week :)

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a wonderful idea thea. I'm liking you more and more. Inspirational :)