Monday, May 3, 2010

WEEK EIGHTEEN - 3rd May



This week is very special for me because my 5 year old boy has decided he wants to join with me in donating each week. He wants to give $1 to add to my $5 so we will be donating $6 this week.

One of my blogging buddies is raising money for a wonderful cause so our donation is going to support Lucy this week.

Lucy is aiming to lose 20kgs and complete the McLaren Vale 20km half marathon on October 10th 2010 and hopes to raise at least $500 for the Starlight Foundation who brighten the lives of seriously ill and hospitalised children, and their families, throughout Australia.

If you would like to help Lucy get to her goal, you can donate too by clicking here.

I wish it was more, Lucy.
One donation of $5 isn't much.
But many donations of $5 can make a difference.


See you next week.

1 comment:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Oh Thea, thank you so so much. Charlie is so excited, for me, and by this. We both really appreciate your support. xxx